Miniland Educational Recalls Moogy Plush Toys for Choking Hazard
About the Moogy Plush Toy Recall
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), a choking hazard is presented to young children because the red button on the Moogy Plush toy’s left pocket can detach.
As a solution, consumers should immediately take the recall toy away from children and contact Miniland Educational for instructions on cutting off the button to remove the hazard in order to receive a full refund.
Description of the Recalled Educational Moogy Plush Toys
Information below provided by the US CPSC:
- This recall involves Moogy plush fastening toys for toddlers between 12 and 36 months of age.
- The toy has zippers, buttons, buckles and laces.
- The Moogy toy has a blue and green face, red ears, a blue jacket with a red zipper, pink/red striped pants and pink and orange shoes with polka dots.
- Moogy measures about 18 ½ inches tall. “Miniland,” item number R.96295 and lot number 0115 1402813 085 are printed on a white tag sewn into the toy’s pants.
- Sold at Specialty toy stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com, Gilt.com, HighlightsforChildren.com, ToysRUs.com and Zulily.com from July 2015 through February 2016 for about $33.