Munchkin Recalls Latch Lightweight Pacifiers & Clips Due to Choking Hazard
About the Recalled Latch Lightweight Pacifiers & Clips
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), “the firm has received 10 reports (5 in the U.S. and 5 in Canada) of the clip cover detaching from the pacifier clip. No injuries have been reported.”
The pacifiers were sold in the following styles:
- Designer clips with 0m+ natural shape pacifiers
- Rattle clips with 0m+ natural shape pacifiers
- Heartbeat clips with Om+ natural shape pacifiers
- Designer clips with 6m+ orthodontic pacifiers
- Rattle clips with 6m+ orthodontic pacifiers
- Heartbeat clips with 6m+ orthodontic pacifiers
The designer pacifiers and clips Om+ and 6m+ were designed in three different color patterns:
- Blue and white strips
- Orange with polka dots
- Pink with polka dots
Additionally, the Om+ and 6m + pacifiers & clips have different color designs in the straps.
Additional Info on the Latch Lightweight Pacifiers & Clips Recall
The following information was provided by the CPSC:
- Consumers should immediately take the product away from infants and contact Munchkin for a free replacement or a full refund.
- These products were sold at Babies R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, and other mass merchandisers.
- They were sold online at amazon.com and munchkin.com
- Price ranged between $11 and $15.
- They were imported by Munchkin Inc. and manufactured in China.