Nantucket Patio Chair Recall
Nantucket Distributing Company has recalled approximately 4,000 Resin Wicker Outdoor Patio Set Chairs. The patio set has been recalled due to a possible fall hazard that could be dangerous to consumers.
About the Patio Chair Recall
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that the rear legs on the Resin Wicker Outdoor Patio Set Chairs can break, which poses a serious fall hazard to consumers. The CPSC reminds consumers of the importance of ceasing use of this product immediately due to associated hazards. Nantucket says there are currently two reports of the back legs of the chairs breaking and falling off. There have been no reports of injuries at this time.
Description of the Nantucket Patio Chair Recall
- The recall includes the Nantucket Resin Wicker Outdoor Patio Set chairs.
- The set includes two brown powder coated metal resin wicker chairs along with a table with an aluminum top.
- The top of the table has brown resin wicker trim.
- The item number RTO43SET is located on the hang tag on the chairs.
- The chairs measure 23 inches wide by 23 inches deep by 32 inches high.
- The table measures approximately 24.75 inches in diameter.
- The Patio Set was sold nationwide by Christmas Tree Shops stores during March 2014. The price was about $60 for the entire set.