Oeuf Recalls Cribs due to Entrapment Hazard
More about the Oeuf Sparrow Crib Recall
While no injuries have been reported, the potential for injury arises from the fact that the top railing and the slats/spindles can become detached. This creates an entrapment hazard for children. Four incidents of the railing and slats/spindles becoming detached have already been reported.
Description of Recalled Sparrow Cribs
- The recall affects approximately 14,000 cribs.
- There are four models of the Oeuf Sparrow cribs included in the recall. The model numbers are 1SPCR, 2SPCR, 4SPCR and 5SPCR.
- The cribs come in the colors grey, birch, walnut and white.
- They were manufactured between July 2007 and January 2014.
- The manufacture date and the model number can both be found on the warning label on the mattress support of the crib.
- The cribs were sold for about $800 online and at specialty juvenile stores natiowide.