Organic Baby Spinach Recalled- Salmonella
Taylor Farms is recalling organic baby spinach products due to possible Salmonella contamination. According to the official recall notice, the FDA discovered the threat during a random test of a package of spinach Taylor Farms Retail Inc. The spinach was sold at retail locations throughout the U.S.
What is Salmonella?
Salmonella can cause serious and in some cases fatal infections in young children or people with a weak immune disease. Symptoms include fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. In a rare case, salmonella can get into the bloodstream which causes greater complications.
List of Recalled Spinach Products
- Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz. clamshell by Private Selections, UPC Code: 0-11110-91128-5, Package Code: TFRS 130B 1503 KT34, Best Buy: 5-25-12, Sold in States: AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MO, MT, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY
- Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz. clamshell by Private Selections, UPC Code: 0-11110-91128-5, Package Code: TFRS 130B 1803 KT34, Best Buy: 5-25-12, Sold in States: AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, LA, MO, MT, NM, NV, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY
- Organic Baby Spinach 10 oz. clamshell by Market Side, UPC Code: 6-8113132900-2, Package Code: TFRS130B16, Best Buy: 5-25-12, Sold in States: AR, CO, ID, KS, LA, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, OK, TX, UT, WY
Important Information for Consumers
- Customers who have purchased these products are urged dispose of them immediately.
- Consumers may contact Taylor Farms Retail Inc. for more information at 866-508-7048 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
- If you are concerned about an illness from the consumption of the product, contact a health care provider right away.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of recalled foods or supplements, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57