Pedestrian Accident Victim Awarded $300K
A California woman will receive $300,000 for head injuries she sustained after being struck by a skateboarder while walking through a state beach campsite in Cardiff. The woman was hospitalized for her injuries, which included a two-inch laceration that required sutures.
Details of the Trip and Fall Case
- The woman was walking through a state beach campground when she was struck by a skateboarder.
- The collision caused the woman to fall and strike her head on the ground.
- She was transported to a local emergency room and treated for a concussion and a laceration that required stitches.
- After the accident, the plaintiff suffered from vertigo, headaches, and memory loss as well as visual disturbances.
- The woman sued the skateboarder for general negligence; the case was settled for $300,000.
Thomas J. Henry Personal Injury Attorneys
Thomas J. Henry is a personal injury law firm with offices in Corpus Christi, Texas, San Antonio, Texas and Houston, Texas representing accident victims nationwide. Our priority is to provide our clients with the best legal representation. Our experienced trial attorneys are committed to defending your rights in personal injury matters including defective products, recalled drugs, child injuries, and auto accidents.