Plastic Fragments Found in Chicken Strips
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection service announced a Class II recall of approximately 2,250 pounds of “Milford Valley Farms Crunchy Chicken Strips” from manufacturer Serenade Foods, Inc. Consumers should dispose of the remaining product and return the packaging to the place of purchase for credit.
- On the 30 oz. carton, the establishment number “P-2375” is visible inside the USDA mark of inspection; and the UPC code 0-73981-32286-7 is printed on the carton, as well.
- The use by date on the package is January 17, 2014.
- Two consumer complaints have been filed so far, but no injuries have been reported.
- The products were packaged on January 17, 2012 and shipped to a distributer in Lakeland, Florida for further distribution.
- Anyone concerned about an injury should contact their healthcare provider for a checkup.
Thomas J. Henry Personal Injury Attorneys
Thomas J. Henry is a personal injury law firm with offices in Corpus Christi, Texas, San Antonio, Texas and Houston, Texas representing accident victims nationwide. Our priority is to provide our clients with the best legal representation. Our experienced trial attorneys are committed to defending your rights in personal injury matters including defective products, recalled drugs, child injuries, and auto accidents.
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact our offices immediately – we are available 24/7, nights and weekends.