Pottery Barn Recalls Kid’s Bunk Beds
Pottery Barn Teen, in cooperation with the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), is recalling nearly 400 wooden bunk beds because of cracks and breaks in the upper bunk’s panel which pose an injury risk to users.
Description of the Recalled Bunk Beds
- This recall involves PBteen wooden bunk beds with beadboard paneling.
- The bunk beds come in white, chestnut, dark espresso and honey, and have storage cubbies below the lower bunk.
- A full list of SKU numbers can be found on the official recall notice.
- The bunk beds were sold for $1,700 – $2,000 at Bteen.com and through the PBteen catalog nationwide from 2008-2012.
CPSC Advises Owners to Stop Using Beds Immediately
- The CPSC advises owners to immediately stop using the upper bunk and contact PBteen at (855) 217-5223 for a free in-home installation of a replacement panel.
- Consumers may also contact the CPSC with reports of incidents or injuries related to the recalled product.
- The CPSC can be reached at (800) 638-2772 or SaferProducts.gov.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57