Vital Organ Injuries
SEEKING FAIR COMPENSATION FOR VITAL ORGAN INJURY CLAIMANTS
Injuries to internal organs can be catastrophic due to the critical function organs perform. Additionally, trauma and damage to vital organs may not be immediately evident and can even be misdiagnosed by medical experts. When identified, internal organ injuries often require one or more surgeries coupled with extensive follow up car. They can also result in long-term or permanent disability and reduced quality of life.
The human body has five vital organs – these are the organs that are essential to human survival.
An injury to any of these organs is considered a medical emergency.
COMMON CAUSES OF VITAL ORGAN INJURIES
Injuries to internal organs can occur through:
- Blunt trauma — This can result from car crashes, falls, and even physical assaults.
- Penetrating trauma — This occurs when a foreign object pierces a vital organ.
- Defective pharmaceuticals and medications — Defective drugs can cause severe damage to vital organs and hamper their function. For example, drugs used in a number of hepatitis C clinical trials were associated with severe heart damage.
- Medical mistakes — Even the most experienced surgeon can make mistakes. When these medical mistakes due occur, they can have debilitating effects on internal organs such as trauma-related damage and infection.
COMPENSATION THAT CAN BE SOUGHT IN AN INTERNAL ORGAN INJURY CLAIM
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
CONTACT AN EXPERIENCED VITAL ORGAN INJURY ATTORNEY
If you or a loved one have suffered a vital organ injury, contact Thomas J. Henry. Our experienced personal injury lawyers are available 24/7, nights and weekends to evaluate your claim. Injuries to internal organs can cause long-lasting and permanent health problems. When these types of injuries are caused by someone else’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated.
Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys has a record for helping our clients obtain real results in the form of verdicts, settlements, and judgments. Contact us today for a free case review. Our firm has offices in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Houston, serving clients across Texas and nationwide.