Preventing Deadly Hospital Errors
Despite reports done by the federal Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality stating hospitals are only getting safer, it can never hurt to check into the hospitals you’re using.
7 Ways to Ensure Your Safety
The following information was provided
- Check hospital rating and infection rates.
- Know who is in charge of your care.
- Bring someone to advocate for you.
- Don’t be afraid to ask hospital workers to wash their hands.
- Ask questions until you understand what’s going on.
- Bring your medications and supplements with you.
- Ask for your discharge plan in writing and make sure you know what’s going on before you leave.