Pro Power Max and Evil Root Recalled – Blood Pressure Warning
Hardmenstore.com has voluntarily recalled 1000 units of 72 HP, Evil Root, and Pro Power Max which have been found to lower blood pressure.
About the Supplement Recall
- According to the FDA, the supplements have been found to contain trace amounts of the PDE-5 Inhibitor sildenafil which, when taken, lowers blood pressure to dangerous levels.
- Sildenafil was not listed on the product label and interacts with nitrates, such as nitroglycerin, which is taken by consumers with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease.
- Although there have been no confirmed cases, if taken, the supplements may cause side effects such as headaches and flushing.
- The supplements were intended for consumers as dietary and sexual supplements.
Description of Recalled Supplements
The three supplements being recalled by Hardmenstore.com are 72HP, Evil Root, and Pro Power Max
- 72 HP is in yellow packaging with a black horse insignia and is a single blister pack with 1 dose
- Evil root is in an orange box with blue Chinese characters and contains 6 pills
- Pro Power Max is in black and red packaging with flames at the bottom and is a single blister pack with 1 dose
- The products were sold by Hardmenstore.com, retailers, and distributors to customers
- Customers are being asked to stop using the supplements immediately, contact a doctor or healthcare provider if any side effects are felt, and contact Howard Andrew by email at email@example.com
- Customers may also contact the FDA’s MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online at www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm, through mail, or by fax to 1-800-FDA-0178
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of recalled foods or supplements, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.