Reumofan Plus Supplements Recalled
Samantha Lynn Inc. is voluntarily recalling Reumofan Plus after the Food and Drug Administration found the product to have undeclared ingredients which could be life-threatening to consumers.
Reumofan Plus Contains Undeclared Ingredients
According to the FDA, the Reumofan Plus Tablets may contain trace amounts of methocarbamol, dexamethasone, and diclofenac, which could cause life-threatening hypersensitivity reactions and anaphylaxis. It can also cause temporary and reversible increases in central nervous system (CNS) depression.
Reumofan Plus Recall Information for Consumers
Information below from the official FDA recall notice:
- Reumofan Plus Tablets are used to treat muscle pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, bone cancer and other conditions.
- The Reumofan Plus lots that are affected by the recall have the lot number 99515ex0916 and expire in 2016.
- The pills are marketed in a green bottle containing 30 lavender round tablets; they are distributed nationwide through the Internet.
- Customers who purchased Reumofan Plus from Samantha Lynn Inc. between Feb 2012 and June 2012 should receive an email with their options.
- Customers who purchased Reumofan Plus from elsewhere must contact their local FDA office.
- Consumers should return the product or discard it all together; do not continue taking it.
- Consumers with questions can contact Samantha Lynn Inc. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday between 8am to 5pm, Pacific Standard Time.
Contact an Experienced Drug Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of drug and product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division have extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. The Defective Drug and Products Division represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of medical devices and/ or defective pharmaceuticals.
If you or a loved one have been injured by or have developed serious side-effects from the use of recalled medications or pharmaceuticals, contact Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.