Rhino Metals Recalls Handgun Security Safes Due to a Serious Risk of Injury
Rhino Metals has recalled 400 Bighorn handgun security safes due to a serious risk of injury.
About The Handgun Security Safes Recall
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Bighorn handgun security safes can be opened without the use of a combination. This in turn allows unauthorized access to a handgun, posing a grave risk of injury to children and others.
As a remedy, consumers should immediately discontinue the use of the recalled handgun safes and directly contact Rhino Metals for instructions and how to return the safe for a full refund.
To file a report, consumers can contact the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission using the following online form: https://www.saferproducts.gov/CPSRMSPublic/Incidents/ReportIncident.aspx
Description of the Recalled Handgun Safes
- This recall involves all Bighorn P-20 handgun security safes.
- The gray and black safes are made out of metal.
- The safes measure about 3.25 inches high by 12 inches wide by 10.5 deep and weigh approximately 15 pounds.
- The Bighorn logo is colored blue and a four-button, black-lit electronic keypad are located on the top of the safe.
- The units have the serial numbers 1412160001 through 1412163000 printed on a sticker on the right hand side.
- Recalled handguns were sold at Canyon Sports, Coastal Farm & Ranch, Dean Safes, High Noble Safe Co, North River Customs and other stores nationwide from March 2015 through March 2016 for about $75.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57