Ricotta Recall Expanded Due to Listeria
According to the FDA, Forever Cheese Company is expanding the Ricotta cheese recall it issued because of contamination with Listeria Monocytogenes, a serious and often deadly disease. Originally, the recall only affected Forever Cheese’s Frescolina brand Ricotta salata cheese.
Recall for Ricotta Cheese Expanded
- The expanded recall affects all Marte brand Frescolina Ricotta salata cheeses.
- All retailers and distributors of the cheese are in the process of being contacted about the tainted cheese.
- The FDA advises that if consumers purchased Ricotta salata cheese, they should check to make sure the cheese had not been relabeled from the original wheel.
- All purchasers of the cheese can receive a full refund from their place of purchase.
- For any questions, Forever Cheese contact Jeff DiMeo can be reached at (888)930-8693 between 9 am – 5 pm Mondays through Fridays.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of recalled foods or supplements, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.