San Antonio Child Dies after Television Falls on Him
Details of the Tipover Accident
- The tipover accident occurred on the 5300 block of Vista Glen in San Antonio.
- An unidentified woman watching the child said she briefly left child alone.
- Police suspect the child attempted to climb the dresser drawers to press a button on the television.
- As the child was climbing the dresser, the dresser fell over with the television landing directly on his head.
- A nearby witness gave the child CPR until the paramedics arrived.
Contact an Experienced Child Injury Attorney
At Thomas J. Henry, we have the experience and resources to handle your child’s case. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury, contact our offices. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57