San Antonio Man Faces Murder Charges in Wreck that Killed 4
According to the San Antonio Express-News, George Munoz has been charged with four counts of murder after a fatal accident that resulted in the deaths of two young boys and their parents. One child survived the accident.
Details of the Fatal Car Accident
- Witnesses report that Mr. Munoz, 30, was speeding down the 3800 block of Culebra in West San Antonio before colliding with a sedan being driven by Wesley Lindsay, 27.
- According to police, Mr. Munoz was fleeing from authorities after an officer arrived on a scene at which Mr. Munoz was seen threatening a relative with a gun.
- Mr. Munoz, upon seeing the officer, got into his car and sped off, leading to the accident.
- The collision with Mr. Lindsay’s car was so forceful that the vehicle burst into flames.
- The only survivor from Mr. Lindsay’s car was 4-year-old Travion Lindsay, who was put into a full body cast and sedated.
- Police are investigating if alchohol was involved.
Charges Brought Against Munoz
- George Munoz was charged with four counts of murder for the deaths of Wesley Lindsay, 27, Kathy Castillo, 25, Davon Lindsay, 3, and Edward Lindsay, 7.
- He also faces one count of evading arrest and a charge for felony possession of a firearm.
- Mr. Munoz is being held in police custody at University Hospital.
Contact an Experienced Auto Accident Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are available to respond to auto accidents at any hour, day or night. Our lawyers understand that the immediate acquisition, or acquiring, of evidence is paramount to understanding how the accident occurred. Remember, your choice does matter. Contact our offices – we are available 24/7, nights and weekends and we represent clients/victims all over the country.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57