Shaker Chairs and Bar Stools Recalled by Rejuvenation
Rejuvenation has recently recalled approximately 780 units of shaker chairs and bar stools due to a fall hazard.
About the Shaker Chairs and Bar Stools Recall
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the legs and back of the chairs and stools are susceptible to breakage. This can cause the person sitting in the chair or stool to fall.
CPSPC urges any consumer affected to stop using stools and chairs immediately. In addition, consumers should contact Rejuvenation toll-free at 888-401-1900 from 7 a.m. – midnight ET Monday through Sunday or online at www.rejuvenation.com.
Rejuvenation is offering a full refund for the product.
Description of Recalled Shaker Chairs and Bar Stools
- The recall includes one Shaker chair and four different Shaker bar stools:
- Occasional Shaker Chair (Walnut) with item ID D0484
- 2 Types Windsor Shaker Stool (Black) with item ID D0485
- 2 Types Windsor Shaker Stool (Walnut) with item ID D0487
- This product was imported by Rejuvenation of Portland, Oregon and manufactured in Indonesia
- The products were sold at stores nationwide, at www.rejuvenation.com, and through Rejuvenation Catalog from May 2015-June 2015
- The product price ranged from $350 to $570