Step Stool Recalled For Fall Hazard
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation Tricam Industries Inc., announced a voluntary recall of the Easy Reach Step Stools due to a potential fall hazard.
About the Recall
Information provided by US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC):
- This recall involves about 84,000 units. The top step/platform can break, creating a danger of a fall.
- Easy Reach by Gorilla Ladders 3-Step Pro Series are the recalled step stools, model number HB3-PRO. The model number is under the middle step.
- They have a steel frame and three plastic steps.
- Recalled stools have a “J” stamped under the top step and/or under the tool holder.
- The stool was sold for about $27, exclusively at The Home Depot from April 2012 to August 2012.
- Tricam has received five reports of the platform breaking, one which included scrapes and abrasions.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.