Toy Toaster Sets Recalled by Toys R Us
According to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the plastic toast may crack under pressure, causing it to break into sharp and tiny pieces. These pieces have been reported a choking hazard for small children.
About the Just Like Home Toy Toaster Set Recall
The plastic toast is subject to cracking into small, sharp pieces under pressure, presenting a choking hazard to small children.
No injuries have been reported; however, incidents involving Just Like Home Toy Toaster Sets can be reported here.
Just Like Home Toy Toaster Sets were sold from July 2013 to August 2014, exclusively in Toys R Us Stores nationwide. The toasters were sold at a price of $10.00.
The CPSC recommends that consumers keep Just Like Home Toy Toaster Sets away from children. The toaster sets can be returned to Toys R Us stores for a total refund.
Just Like Home Toy Toaster Set Description
- The plastic toasters are measured as 4×5.5×2 inches.
- The toasters are teal, with silver trim outlining the slice opening.
- An orange adjustment knob can be found in the lower left corner of the toaster. The knob should be traced with orange dots, drawn as a half moon shape.
- The words “Just like home” are written in white on the lower right corner of the toaster.
- A white label containing model number 5F60589 should be found in the lower right corner on the bottom side of the toaster.
- The Just Like Home Toy Toaster Set contains one toast, two slices of plastic toast and two plastic bagel slices.