Toys R Us Koala Baby Sandals Recall – Choking Hazard
About the Koala Baby Girl’s (Butterfly Wing) Sandal Recall
Toys R Us had been issued a report customer who discovered a piece of the shoe’s detached butterfly wing in their child’s mouth. Despite this occurrence, no deaths or injuries have been reported.
The CPSC’s recommends that customers immediately take the recalled sandals from their children and return them to a local Toys R Us location for a full refund.
The Koala Baby Girl’s Butterfly Wing sandals were sold at Toys R Us locations nationwide, as well as online at toysrus.com and babiesrus.com during the time of February – September 2014 at a retail price of $13.
Description of Recalled Koala Baby Girl’s (Butterfly Wing) Sandals
- This product recall includes the Koala Baby Girl’s plastic sandals with butterfly wings stitched above the toes, rhinestone detailing, and were offered with a soft cork sole or hard soled shoe (depending on preference).
- The sandals are offered in white or a combination of pink, gold, and blue and offered in a baby’s size 0-3 and girl’s sizes 2-10.
- The style name “Koala Baby” is printed on the soles of the shoes, as well as the product’s item number respective to their color.
- The white soft-soled Koala Baby shoes have model number GNL 43633BR and item number 795267 written on a tag stitched into the sandal’s ankle band.
- The white hard-soled sandals have model number GNL 43706BR and item number 795313.
- The multi-color pink, gold and blue soft-soled sandals have model number GNL 43634BR and item number 795275.
- The multi-color pink, gold and blue hard-soled sandals have GNM 41761BR and item number 845795.