Toysmith Recalls Animal Snap Bracelets
Toysmith is recalling about 89,500 Animal Snap Bracelets due to a laceration hazard. Owners should return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
About the Animal Snap Bracelets Recall
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the metal snap band can wear through the fabric covering. This causes sharp edges to be exposed and poses a laceration hazard. Toysmith has received 8 reports of laceration injuries.
Description of Recalled Bracelets
Information below provided by the U.S. CPSC.
- The recall includes Animal Snap Bracelets in assorted metallic fabrics with animal figures, including: Seahorse, Frog, Snake, Starfish, Crab, Lizard, Dolphin and Fish.
- Manufacturing date codes between 07/11 and 01/12 are printed on a sewn-in label found on the inside of the bracelet.
- The label includes the Toysmith name and address.
- A round paper tag is attached to the product with the product name, Toysmith information, the words “Item # 2360 Animal Snap Bracelet,” SKU number and bar code.
- The product was sold at Cost Plus World Market, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and other retailers from September 2011 to February 2012 for about $3.
Contact an Experienced Child Safety Recall Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in both product liability litigation and child injury. If your child has been the victim of a serious injury due to a recalled product, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57