Tray Vous Snack and Activity Trays for Strollers Recall
The U.S. Consumer Safety Product Commission (CSPC) has issued a recall on snack and activity trays with connectors manufactured by Tray Vous LLC. The Tray Vous trays attach to strollers, leaving enough room between the tray and stroller seat bottom for an unharnessed child to slip through; however, the child’s head could become stuck on the tray, creating a possibility of strangulation.
Description of Tray Vous Snack And Activity Trays
- The snack and activity trays are made of plastic and include a black tray with cup holder, as well as a right and left connector.
- Tray Vous recall trays measure approximately 15 inches wide by 6 inches deep by .75 inches thick.
- The left and right plastic connectors are used to connect the tray to the stroller. They measure about 4 inches long by 1.75 inches wide by .75 inches thick.
- Underneath the tray is a sticker with “Tray Vous” and “Patent Approved US7942437B2” printed.
About The Stroller Tray Recall
- No injuries or incidents have been reported.
- It is estimated that 90 trays are in Canada and 770 are in the United States.
- The recalled trays were sold for $50 in Dainty Baby in Brooklyn, N.Y. and other similar stores nationwide. Tray Vous also sold the snack and activity trays online at daintybaby.com, mystroller.com, pacifier.com and trayvous.com.
- The trays were being sold from May 2011 through June 2012.
- Consumers should discontinue use of the snack and activity trays by Tray Vous and contact the company in order to replace the trays.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57