Two Bryan Day Cares Under Investigation
Two day cares in Bryan, Texas, Camelot Day Care and St. Joseph Eagle’s Nest, are under investigation this week for unrelated incidents of child injury.
Camelot Day Care Investigation
- A report by KHOU states that Bryan Police and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services are investigating injuries sustained by a five-month-old while at Camelot Day Care.
- The parents of the toddler, Lincoln, claim the child was incoherent when they picked him from the day care located on Boonville Road.
- According to the parents, Lincoln had numerous injuries including injuries to his head.
- Lincoln is currently listed in stable condition at Dells Children’s Hospital in Austin, Texas.
St. Joseph Eagle’s Nest
- The state is also investigating allegations that a caregiver at St. Joseph Eagle’s Nest used packing tape to restrain a toddler.
- KBTX reports that parents received an email stating that two caregivers were fired last week in regards to an incident, though it did not state what that incident was. Parents were encouraged to meet with administration.
- While meeting with an administrator, a parent claims that she was told that one of the caregivers taped a toddler to a chair and that the other caregiver failed to report it.
- The Department of Family and Protective Services online database shows that the St. Joseph Eagle's Nest has received 35 citations over the last 2 years.
Contact an Experienced Child Injury Attorney
At Thomas J. Henry, we have the experience and resources to handle your child’s case. If negligent care played a part in your child’s serious injury or death, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends, and we represent clients/victims all over the country.