Viking Dishwashers Recalled- Fire Hazard
Viking Range Corporation is recalling 2,000 dishwashers due to an electrical component defect which could cause the appliance to overheat and catch fire.
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, Viking Range Corporation has received 21 reports of overheating incidents; five of these included property damage from fires.
Description of Viking Dishwashers
- This recall involves Viking 24” Professional Designer and Custom Panel dishwashers.
- Recalled dishwashers were manufactured between May 2010 and September 2010 and have model numbers starting with DDB325, DFB450, VDB325 and VDB450.
- The dishwashers were sold in black, white, and other custom colors at appliance and specialty retail stores nationwide from June 2010 through March 2012.
Important Information for Viking Owners
- Consumers are urged to stop using the recalled dishwashers immediately.
- For refund questions or information on a free in-home repair, Viking customers may contact the company directly at 1-800-241-7239.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of a recalled product, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.