Waco Daycare Owner Charged in Child’s Death
Details on the Waco Texas Daycare Death
- The warrant, issued for the arrest of daycare owner Marian Bergman Fraser, alleged a 4-month-old died due to overdosing on an over the counter drug.
- According to records, Clara Felton died March 4 due to toxic levels of antihistamines in her system.
- Police believe that Fraser had given Clara Benadryl to keep her asleep during nap time.
- Fraser has been charged with injury to a child causing death.
- Fraser, the owner of Spoiled Rotten daycare center, had previously been cited days earlier, April 30, for administering medication without parental consent.
- Clara was the granddaughter of McLennan County Judge Scott Felton.
Contact an Experienced Child Injury Attorney
At Thomas J. Henry, we have the experience and resources to handle your child’s case. If negligent care played a part in your child’s serious injury or death, contact our offices. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends, and we represent clients/victims all over the country.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57