Whole Foods Market Recall Morbier Cheese
Listeria can cause serious infections and may result in death in young children, the elderly, and those who have weakened immune systems. Listeria can also cause miscarriages and still birth.
About the Whole Foods Recall
- The recall concerns the Trois Comtois Morbier cheese manufactured by Trois Combois of Poligny, France.
- The cheese was distributed to the Southwest, Mid Atlantic, Southern Pacific, Northern California, and Midwest regions.
- The cheese is identifiable by the PLU located on the product’s Whole Foods Market label.
- The PLU and name of the product varies by region.
Morbier Cheese Recall by Name, PLU, and Region
- Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Southern California, Hawaii, Arizona:
- Morbier Raw Milk
- Ohio, Virginia, Washington D.C.:
- Morbier AOC Le Trois
- Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Wisconsin:
- Morbier Raw Milk French Cheese
- Northern California, Nevada:
- Morbier Les Trois Comtois
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
Thomas J. Henry are leaders in the area of product liability litigation. Our Defective Drug and Products Division has extensive knowledge and resources in order to represent our clients efficiently and aggressively. We represent a multitude of people who are battling against manufacturers of defective drugs and/or products.
Your choice does matter. If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries because of recalled foods or supplements, call Thomas J. Henry immediately. We represent clients/victims all over the country. We are available 24/7, nights and weekends.
RECENT MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESULT
$10.9 MillionExpenses: $175,000.00 | Attorneys Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 (Purchase of a Lifetime Annuity)
RECENT VEHICLE RECALL RESULT
$30.2 MillionExpenses: $39,576.15 | Attorneys Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57