WWRD Recalls 670 Wedgewood Peter Rabbit Baby Rattles
WWRD has issued a recall for 670 of their Wedgewood Peter Rabbit decorative baby rattles due to a choking hazard.
Regarding the Wedgwood Baby Rattle Recall
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), the Wedgewood Peter Rabbit silver-plated baby rattles are being recalled.
While no injuries have been reported, the company has received two reports of ball bearings releasing from the baby rattles. This can pose a choking hazard to young children.
Consumers should cease using these decorative giftware rattles immediately and take them away from young children. They are urged to contact WWRD for a full refund of the purchase price.
Description of the Recalled Baby Rattles
- The recall includes Wedgewood Peter Rabbit decorative baby rattle giftware.
- The recalled rattles are Silver-plated and measure 4 ½ inches in length by 2 inches wide.
- One cap displays a Peter Rabbit figure with “hop hop hop” underneath. The other end cap has “hop little rabbit” embossed upon a Peter Rabbit figure.
- Sold at Bloomingdales, Macy’s, WWRD Outlets and other department stores as well as online at Amazon and Wedgewood.
- Sold from April 2015 through December 2015 for $75 to $95 in the U.S. and Canada.