Thomas J. Henry PC | Puerto Rico Law Offices
7014 90 PR-165 Tower II Ste. 701 Centro Internacional de Mercadeo Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968
Thomas J. Henry has represented clients across Texas and the United States for more than 25 years. Our team of more than 200 attorneys has the resources and technological capabilities to handle claims throughout the nation with diligence and efficiency. The firm opened an office in Guynabo, Puerto Rico in 2020.
About Thomas J. Henry P.C.
The firm handles all manner of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability accidents, and workplace accidents. Thomas J. Henry also represents clients in mass tort claims and successfully represented thousands of clients from across the U.S. in the fight against General Motors over serious injuries and deaths linked to recalled vehicles as well as thousands of active and former military service members who suffered hearing damage while using faulty 3M combat earplugs.
The firm is nationally recognized for its ability to secure record-breaking verdicts and settlements.
Recent result secured by the firm include:
- $50 Million for a Trucking Accident Resulting in Wrongful Death (Expenses: $1,126,381 | Attorney’s Fees: $21,000,000 | Net to Client: $27,000,000)
- $35 Million for a Trucking Accident Resulting in Wrongful Death (Expenses: $100,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $12,750,000.00 | Net to Client: $22,150,000.00)
- $30.2 Million for an Accident Involving a Recalled Vehicle Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $39,576.15 | Attorney’s Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57)
- $12.7 Million for a Medical Malpractice Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $300.000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $2,000,000.00 | Net to Client: $10.4 Million – Purchase of Lifetime Annuity)
- $10 Million for a Company Vehicle Accident Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $125,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $4,250,000.00 | Net to Client: $5,625,000.00)
In 2021, Thomas J. Henry was named “Law Firm of the Year” by the American Institute of Legal Professionals.
In 2020, the firm was named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor for the second consecutive year. It was the only law firm to secure the accolade. Firm founder Thomas J. Henry was named one of SA Scene Magazine’s Best San Antonio Lawyers. Thomas J. Henry was also recognized in Texas Lawyer’s (an ALM Company) Southwest Top Verdicts and Settlements of 2020 for securing the #1 Gross Negligence Verdict for the year.
Outside of the courtroom, the firm is known for its many philanthropic endeavors and generous contributions to local and global communities.
In March 2020, Thomas J. Henry donated 200 tents following a string of magnitude 5 earthquakes that devastated South Puerto Rico. The tents were used as temporary classrooms for students and teachers of the towns of Guánica, Guayanilla, and Yauco and came fully equipped with tables, desks, and other necessary materials.