Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Houston Office
Ms. Kai Henderson received her Juris Doctor from Thurgood Marshall School of Law, and graduated with a Master of Arts in Women and Gender Studies from the University of North Texas.
Ms. Henderson grew an admiration for the justice system when she began a career upholding safe home environments for children in foster care through the court system. Through these transformative experiences she discovered her profound desire to fight for justice through litigation, which has helped navigate her towards a successful career in law.
Complemented by her diverse professional experiences, she is known by her clients and peers to be a strong leader who possesses an efficient and compassionate approach when it comes to fighting for justice. Through her various techniques she takes the time to understand her clients’ unique situations, providing personalized legal strategies tailored to their specific needs.
Outside the courtroom, Ms. Henderson immerses herself in kickboxing and salsa dancing. As well as hanging out with her pets or satisfying her need for exploration by traveling the world.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas (J.D.)
- Orders of the Barristers Inductee
- State Bar of Texas Excellence in Appellate Advocacy Award
- Dean’s List
- Association of Corporate Counsel Scholar
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas (B.A.)
- Dean’s List
- Women’s Studies Honor Society, President
- Universidad de Veritas, San Jose, Costa Rica, Study Abroad Scholar