Support Staff Positions
Our professional and administrative employees focus on a variety of disciplines, including litigation support, client services, human resources, information technology, marketing, accounting, and more.
You don’t have to be a lawyer to work at Thomas J. Henry. The firm has numerous Paralegal, Case Manager, Administrative, Human Resources, Public Relations & Marketing, IT, and other legal support staff positions available for job seekers of all skill levels. There are plenty of reasons to join our team, including:
- Thomas J. Henry is one of the largest personal injury firms in the country.
- We have diverse positions available in all departments.
- We offer opportunities for advancement and proven career paths to help you develop as a professional.
- We have an industry-leading benefits package with generous insurance options, PTO, vacation, 401K with 100% matching and immediate vesting.
- We offer a number of community engagement and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance and are the only law firm to be named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor two years in a row.
Our Industry-leading Benefits Package
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Very professional and smooth running online internship. I gained a ton of knowledge. The work load was not overwhelming so long as I was punctual about the time I began each assignment.
Friendly and easy going. I worked at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC for less than a year. Pros: Not much work (10-20 hours a week), work at your own time, can work remotely.
Exciting, fast-paced work environment. The amount of knowledge you gain from working with Mr. Henry is invaluable. Mr. Henry loves to teach his employees and is always available to help and answer questions. Even though the job can be stressful, we have great co-workers which makes for a fun work environment! Management and HR care about their employees.