Dallas Injury Lawyers Handling a Broad Scope of Practice Areas
The lawyers at our Dallas office handle cases concerning all of our legal practice areas, including:
Dallas 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers – 18-wheelers are very common on Dallas roadways, specifically along Interstate 35, Interstate 45, and Interstate 20. Unfortunately, this means 18-wheeler accidents are common as well. When an 18-wheeler collides with a passenger vehicle, the results can be catastrophic. If the victims survive, they may still be left with life-long pain and debilitating injuries. If you have been involved in an accident involving an 18-wheeler, call Thomas J. Henry Law immediately. We have 18-wheeler accident attorneys in Dallas ready to help.
Dallas Car Accident Lawyer – Roughly 32,000 car crashes are reported in Dallas every year, resulting in about 200 deaths and thousands of injuries. Whether your accident occurred on a congested highway like Interstate 30, the LBJ Freeway, and Central Expressway or at a dangerous intersection like those found along Buckner Boulevard and South Hampton Road, our Dallas car accident lawyers are ready to help you.
Dallas Company Vehicle Accident Lawyers – Company vehicle accidents can involve all manner of vehicles, including dump trucks, garbage trucks, vehicle transporters, transit busses, school buses, utility vehicles, construction vehicles, and Uber and Lyft vehicles. No matter the type of vehicle involved, you need a Dallas company vehicle accident attorney who understands the unique liability issues and federal and state regulations that are associated with commercial vehicle accidents. At Thomas J. Henry Law, we have been representing company vehicle accident victims for 25 years. We know what it takes to be successful.
Dallas Medical Malpractice Lawyers – Dallas is home to some of the largest, most advanced hospitals and medical centers in the nation. Baylor Scott & White, Baylor University Medical Center, Children’s Health, Medical City Dallas, and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. While the majority of the medical professionals at these hospitals are knowledgeable, experienced, and have their patients’ safety and health at top of mind, medical errors do occur. In fact, 24.4 per 1,000 Texas residents are victims of medical malpractice. At Thomas J. Henry Law, our Dallas medical malpractice lawyers understand how upsetting it can be to suffer harm at your physician’s hands. If you are a victim of malpractice, don’t hesitate to call our Austin medical malpractice attorneys for a free consultation.
Dallas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – More than 500 motorcyclists were killed in accidents on Texas roadways in 2017. As motorcyclists are well aware, motorcycles offer far less protection than cars and trucks and are less visible to inattentive drivers. When a crash does occur, riders can be left with severe injuries that require complex surgeries and years of physical therapy before they can begin to heal. If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, let our Dallas motorcycle accident attorneys assist you with the legal process and help you get back on your feet and back on your bike.
Dallas Premises Liability Lawyers – Premises liability is a legal concept that involves injuries caused by dangerous properties and negligent property owners. Premises liability cases can be complex and require additional legal resources such as expert witnesses to help prove your claim. Thomas J. Henry has handled many successful slip and fall cases in Dallas for more than 25 years. Our law firm will help you get the compensation you need to cover mounting medical bills and lost wages from missing work.
Dallas Truck Accident Lawyer – Truck accidents are a daily occurrence in Dallas. Each year, there are more than 1,000 accidents involving large trucks in Dallas resulting in hundreds of injuries. Due to the size difference between a semi and a passenger vehicle, crash victims can be left with severe injuries including spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, damage to vital organs, and even fatal injuries. As a victim of a semi-truck crash, you have rights that need to be protected. At Thomas J. Henry Law, our experienced Dallas truck accident lawyers have the power to do just that.
Dallas Workplace Injury Lawyers – No person should have to fear injury or death while on the job. While some occupations are inherently dangerous, employers are required by law to take reasonable precautions to help reduce the risk of injury, illness, and death to their employees. Our Dallas workplace injury attorneys believe in holding negligent and reckless employers accountable for their actions. If you were injured on the job or if you lost a loved one to a workplace accident, call Thomas J. Henry Law for immediate assistance.
Dallas Wrongful Death Lawyer – When an accident or injury results in death, the toll is nearly unbearable for the family involved. At Thomas J. Henry Law, we want to do everything we can to help ensure every family who loses a loved one to negligence at least receives the financial compensation necessary to secure their future. At the very least, this will allow the family members to focus on themselves and their emotional recovery.
A Dallas Injury Attorney with You Every Step of the Way
Our attorneys have represented numerous clients from Dallas and surrounding cities, counties, and communities. When you choose to hire Thomas J. Henry Law to handle your personal injury claim, you are taking the first step towards protecting your rights and protecting your claim to compensation.
You can rest assured you will have an experienced injury attorney in Dallas assisting you through every step of the legal process. Here are a few things you can expect as Thomas J. Henry Law pursues your claim:
- Initial Consultation: You will meet with a licensed Dallas personal injury attorney for a FREE, no-obligation case review. You and the attorney will discuss your accident, your injuries, and the legal options available to you. If you choose to proceed with hiring our firm, your attorney will take immediate action on your case.
- Initial Petition/Complaint: Your attorney will begin your personal injury lawsuit by filing a petition or complaint with the appropriate court. This filing will lay out the essential facts of your case, such as the events leading up to your injury and the damages you have suffered as a result. The filing will name you as the Plaintiff and the person, people, or parties alleged to be responsible for your injury as Defendants.
- Serve Notice to the Appropriate Parties: Once the initial petition is filed, a copy of the complaint will be “served” to the defendant or defendants. This involves physically delivering the complaint to the appropriate parties in a way that can be verified, thereby ensuring a defendant cannot later say they were not aware of the lawsuit. If your lawsuit has multiple defendants, each defendant must be served individually even if they share a residence.
- Defendant Response: Once they are served, the defendant will typically be allowed a few weeks to find legal representation before his or her first trial date. If the defendant is insured, and their insurance applies to the claim, the defendant will be required to notify the insurance company as soon as he or she becomes aware of the lawsuit. The insurance company will appoint and pay for a lawyer provided the defendant has not already hired one. The defendant will also have the opportunity to respond to the claims made in your initial petition in the form of a Defendant’s Response. If there is not an official response, you may be awarded a default judgment winning your Dallas personal injury claim then and there.
- Pre-Trial and Settlement Negotiations: Once all the facts and evidence of your case are in place, your attorney will move to the pre-trial phase. During this time, your attorney will continue preparing your case for trial and developing a courtroom strategy. At the same time, they will negotiate with the defense and seek fair compensation in the form of a settlement or other trial alternative. It is during this phase that the vast majority of personal injury cases are resolved, either through a settlement agreement, arbitration, or entering into mediation.
- Trial and Verdict: In the event that a settlement offer is not agreed to, your case will move onto a trial. This can be a judge trial or a jury trial. A trial can be intimidating, but fortunately, the attorneys at Thomas J. Henry Law have decades of courtroom experience and have built a reputation as a firm that secures record-breaking verdicts in front of judges and juries. Our courtroom success comes from the fact that we never consider a trial to be off the table and treat every case as though it will be presented to a judge or jury. From the inception of your case, we are actively preparing your claim for the courtroom so you are in the best possible position to win your case.
Choosing the Right Dallas Personal Injury Attorney for Your Case
The importance of choosing the right personal injury attorney to represent your case cannot be overstated. You deserve an attorney who is competent, attentive to your needs, and ready to litigate your case in court if necessary.
Thomas J. Henry Law has successfully represented clients from all across the United States in personal injury matters since 1993. We have built a reputation for winning record-breaking verdicts and settlements against some of the largest companies in the world, including Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. We always put our clients’ best interests first and their financial recovery at the center of every decision.
We believe in using our success to the benefit of our clients, re-investing our finances and reputation back into clients’ cases. Unlike smaller, less successful firms, Thomas J. Henry Law has the money to fight the long fight when an insurer or company wants to slowplay your claim. We have the resources, attorneys, and staff needed to successfully represent your case and to take on any defendant. Even the Thomas J. Henry name can be an asset in a personal injury case. When you have a history of achieving record-breaking verdicts for clients, defense firms take note and may even be discouraged from taking a case to trial.
Now it’s time to let us work for you. Contact Thomas J. Henry Law today for your FREE case consultation and see for yourself what sets our firm apart.