Our supervisors, managers, and department leadership teams help us excel in delivering the best service to our clients.
Our firm has built a robust infrastructure of supervisors, managers, and department heads that embody our commitment to excellence and help our attorneys and support staff drive results and deliver stellar client service. There are plenty of reasons to join our team, including:
- Thomas J. Henry is one of the largest personal injury firms in the country.
- We offer proven career paths into to supervisor, management, and department leadership positions.
- We have an industry-leading benefits package with generous insurance options, PTO, vacation, 401K with 100% matching and immediate vesting.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance and are the only law firm to be named a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor two years in a row.
- We provide a built in infrastructure of trained staff, with top notch resources, and state-of-the-art Matter Management software with robust reporting and dashboards to help management assess progress and drive results.
- We have a reputation for results and a 25+ year reputation for winning against insurance companies and bringing in some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the country – see our Recent Results for more info.
Our Industry-leading Benefits Package
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Very professional and smooth running online internship. I gained a ton of knowledge. The work load was not overwhelming so long as I was punctual about the time I began each assignment.
Friendly and easy going. I worked at Thomas J. Henry Law, PLLC for less than a year. Pros: Not much work (10-20 hours a week), work at your own time, can work remotely.
Exciting, fast-paced work environment. The amount of knowledge you gain from working with Mr. Henry is invaluable. Mr. Henry loves to teach his employees and is always available to help and answer questions. Even though the job can be stressful, we have great co-workers which makes for a fun work environment! Management and HR care about their employees.