Keith O. Dews
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Dallas Office
Joining Thomas J. Henry in 2022, Mr. Keith Dews is a veteran trial attorney with over 25 years of experience practicing law. Mr. Dews has consistently demonstrated the ability to handle complex cases and successfully represent his clients’ interests at trial. Mr. Dews has tried more than 100 civil and criminal cases, both bench and jury trials.
Mr. Dews is a native Texan and Houstonian. Mr. Dews left Houston after high school to attend Tulane University in New Orleans obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in Political Economy. While at Tulane, he had the privilege of serving as the aide to the Honorable Corinne C. “Lindy” Boggs (U.S. Rep. for Louisiana 2nd Dist.)
He then went on to attend Temple University Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia obtaining his Doctor of Jurisprudence. While at Temple, he was a member of the then #1 ranked National Trial Team and a member of the Moot Court Honor Society.
Mr. Dews has litigated cases in both federal and state court. He has managed all parts of the litigation process and is a certified arbitrator in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Outside of work, Mr. Dews enjoys spending time with his wife and son. He is looking forward to watching his son play collegiate baseball.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of Texas (pending)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (J.D.)
- Member, National Trial Competition Team (ATLA Regional Finalist)
- Member, Moot Court Honor Society
- Chairman, Samuel Polsky Moot Court Competition Writing Committee
- Who’s Who: American Law Students (16th Edition)
- Garfinkle & Corbman Scholarship in Trial Advocacy (1st Recipient)
- Barristers’ Award for Trial Advocacy (2x Award Winner)
- Victor A. Jaczun Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Award for Outstanding Oral Advocate
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana (B.A.)
- Eta Sigma Phi Honor Society (Classics)
- President, Tulane University College of Arts & Sciences Honor Board
- Presenter at the Third Annual Conference on Black/Jewish Relations held at Dillard University
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges