Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law’s San Antonio Office
Mr. Manuel Acuna-Neely was born in Santiago, Chile, and grew up in San Antonio, Texas. He received his Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Edward’s University.
Mr. Neely became an attorney to help people find justice and obtain fair compensation for their injuries. Since graduating from law school, he has worked at several esteemed law firms, gaining experience in trials, mediations, and in hearings. He has a particular expertise in personal injury law and has represented thousands of clients in their cases.
Mr. Neely is a highly skilled and experienced attorney who is committed to fighting for his clients’ rights and helping them obtain the maximum compensation they deserve. He has been awarded Scene in S.A.’s Best S.A. Lawyers in 2022 and 2018.
Presently, Mr. Neely works at Thomas J. Henry Law where he fights for his clients rights in our San Antonio office helping clients in automobile accidents, company vehicle accidents, premises liability, trucking accidents, and wrongful death cases.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas (J.D.)
- St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas (B.A.)
- Spanish (fluent)