Russell W. Endsley
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Corpus Christi Office
When Mr. Russell Endsley joined Thomas J. Henry in 2009, he brought with him a great amount of trial and appellate experience.
Mr. Endsley has broad knowledge in all aspects of personal injury litigation and has earned a reputation for being a fierce courtroom opponent. He has served as lead counsel in high profile cases against numerous Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States.
Mr. Endsley’s determined nature helps to put his clients at ease while he fights to get them the compensation they deserve. And while he dedicates himself to his client’s needs, he also serves as a leader and mentor to many of the younger attorneys. Mr. Russell Endsley strives to show his clients and fellow attorneys that his goal is their success.
Mr. Endsley’s commitment to his clients has resulted in record-breaking verdicts and has earned him the respect of his peers. He has been named one of the “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas” by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, selected as one of the “Top 1% of Attorneys/Litigators in America” by Distinguished Justice Advocates, and is a lifetime member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- The State Bar of Texas, 2000
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas (J.D.)
- Cum Laude
- Dean’s List
- “Highest Grade” Award (Contracts/ Property/ Legal Writing)
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas (B.A.)
- Dean’s List
- 2018 Highest Arbitration Award $15,300,000.00 in Personal Injury Non-Subscriber Employer Arbitration Proceeding
- Top 10 Court Awards in 2016 / Top Verdict: #10th Highest Court Award in 2016: Brian Beltran vs. United States of America
- No. #21 Jury Verdict for Motor Vehicle Wreck in Texas (Top 25 Texas Verdicts in 2015); VerdictSearch / Texas Lawyer (Verdict was No. #21 in Texas in 2015)
- No. #15 Jury Verdict for Motor Vehicle Wreck in Texas (Top Texas Verdicts of 2013); Verdict Search / Texas Lawyer
- No. #1 Work Place Injury Verdict in Texas in 2013 (Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame); The National Law Journal – “Big Money Wins” and VerdictSearch/Texas Lawyer
- No. #1 Jury Verdict for Back Injury Case in Texas (Texas Verdicts Hall of Fame 2012); VerdictSearch / Texas Lawyer
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas” – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, July 2018
- “10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas in High Verdict & Settlements” – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, July 2018
- “America’s Top 100 High Stake Litigators in 2018” – America’s Top 100 High Stake Litigators, April 2018
- “Top 1% of Attorneys/Lawyers in America” – Distinguished Justice Advocates, January 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
At Thomas J. Henry, our guiding principle is to provide our clients with the best legal representation possible for their personal injury case. Our 200+ attorneys fight diligently for their injured clients every day, striving to achieve the compensation they deserve. We greatly value our clients’ feedback — see what Russell Endsley’s clients had to say about their experience.
Loved my attorney Russell. He was very concerned for my well being and very professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for great results. — Janet Briones
Rusty and staff have been a complete blessing, were very grateful for great representation. Highly recommend them. — Judith Benton
I want to personally thank Russell endsley and his staff for all he did in our case. He was there from the beginning and saw it to the end and treated us with respect. Thank you for everything! — Anita Journey
Had Russel Endsley and his team for our lawyer they were excellent treated us great and handled our case with profesionalism!!! thank you! — Amber Tabarez
Mr. Endsley is a good person and very easy to talk to. There are so many great things I can say about Mr. Endsley and his team that it’s difficult to write this review, but I would highly recommend Mr. Endsley for anyone seeking a serious personal injury attorney who truly cares for their well-being. — Rose Cardena
I’m so glad I chose them to represent and fight for me. Mr. Endsley and Rebekah were awesome with communication, professionalism, and getting me the results that I deserved! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants justice and a great team standing for them every step of the way! — Viola Flores
I’m very pleased with my experience with this law firm. The staff was very professional and understanding. Roger Turk and Russell Endsley are wonderful attorneys! My favorite part of the whole experience was my interaction with Jessica Riviera. She truly is a rockstar. She handled every issue I had promptly and was very kind. Going to miss her! Thank you all. — Emily R.
The whole team was very professional and always on top of everything. I am very proud to be represented by Roger Turk and Russell Endsley! This firm has been dominating and will continue to dominate. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. 10 stars! — Rene Ramos
My family and I would highly recommend the Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys law firm. Roger Turk, Rusty Endsley, and Jessica Rivera have been with us every step of the way in navigating the legal process. We are so grateful to have such wonderful, caring, and dedicated people representing us. — Selina Ramos
I would highly recommend Thomas J Henry to anyone needing assistance on an injury case. Rusty, and his team are very professional, and great at winning cases. Eric wolf, Vicky Barker and the rest of the team were very helpful in the whole case Procedures. Always notifying me of the whole case. They are the best to work with. Thank you for everything. Javier ontiveros — Javier Ontiveros
Rusty’s team did a great job helping me with resolving my case. I was very pleased with their overall commitment and dedication to helping me. — Orlando Mata