Scott P. Brinkerhoff
Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Dallas Office
Mr. Scott P. Brinkerhoff is a trial-experienced attorney who leverages a J.D./M.B.A. to deliver exceptional results in a variety of legal matters.
Mr. Brinkerhoff has practiced law for nearly 15 years and specializes in complex commercial litigation. He has successfully tried cases to jury and bench verdicts in Texas and Illinois state courts. He is also admitted to practice in all four federal district courts in Texas, where he has handled numerous cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Brinkerhoff was a Partner at the world’s first and largest distributed, full-service law firm. He also practiced for years at one of the 50 largest law firms in the world.
Mr. Brinkerhoff was born and raised in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. He has established a professional reputation as an aggressive trial attorney and effective communicator. He is proficient in Korean.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University—Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas (J.D.)
- Executive Editor, Science & Technology Law Review
- Southern Methodist University—Cox School of Business, Dallas, Texas (M.B.A.)
- Corporate Finance
- Brigham Young University—Marriott School of Management, Provo, Utah (B.S.)
- Business Management