Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's Houston Office
Mr. Taylor Thompson holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Texas Christian University and attended law school at Baylor School of Law in Waco, Texas where he received his Juris Doctor.
The legal profession had an early impact on Mr. Thompson’s life, thanks to his father’s role as an attorney. Witnessing his father’s unwavering dedication to representing the underdogs and standing up for the rights of the “little guys” against negligent corporations, Mr. Thompson knew from an early age he wanted to be a lawyer.
Since pursuing a law degree, Mr. Thompson has achieved notable success and recognition in the legal field. His dedication and expertise were recognized when he was awarded as one of the Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star recipients in 2022 for his outstanding work on a wrongful death case. Additionally, Mr. Thompson shares his love and knowledge for trials by coaching mock trials at local high schools.
Know for his tenacity and courage, Mr. Thompson has earned a reputation as an attorney who empowers his clients by standing up for their rights. In addition, Mr. Thompson’s clients can rely on his unwavering dedication and strategic approach to best help navigate them through hardships to achieve the justice they deserve.
Outside of work Mr. Thompson engages in various activities such as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training and strumming on his guitar. Above all, he appreciates spending his time with his beloved fiancé.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Coach of the Kelly High School Mock Trial Team
- JCYLA Board of Directors and CLE Committee Member
- Eagle Scout
- Baylor School of Law, Waco, Texas (J.D.)
- ABA Labor Law Mock Trial Team
- Baylor Academy of the Advocate, St. Andrews, Scotland and Baylor Barrister Society
- National Security Law Moot Court Competition Team
- AAP Moot Court Competition- Placed 9th out of 69 teams
- Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas (B.A.)
- Model UN International Competition Team
- Texas Christian University Moot Court Team
- Team Championship at the Texas Undergraduate Moot Court Association hosted at Baylor