Bark in the Park
TJH Bark in the Park San Antonio 2022 is a pet costume contest and expo benefiting San Antonio animal shelters San Antonio Pets Alive (SAPA) and Animal Defense League of Texas (ADL).
The Thomas J. Henry Bark in the Park Pet Costume Contest and Expo is happening in San Antonio on October 29, 2022! Enter your pet into the contest to win cash prizes up to $1,000! No pet? No problem! There will be plenty to do for the whole family with food trucks, vendors, music, a kid’s zone, and more! And remember – all proceeds benefit local animal shelters and rescue organizations.
Bark in the Park is a pet costume contest and expo benefiting San Antonio pet rescue organizations. Bark in the Park started in Corpus Christi, Texas in 2012 as a fun, festive event bringing together pet owners, local pet businesses, pet rescue organizations, and no-kill pet shelters in an attempt to raise money and awareness for pet initiatives in the community.
The best part of Bark in the Park is that all of the event proceeds (including 100% of ticket sales and vendor fees) go directly to San Antonio Pets Alive (SAPA) and Animal Defense League of Texas (ADL).
REGISTRATION AND CONTESTANT CHECK-IN CLOSE AT 6:00 PM.
- Date: October 29, 2022
- Time: 4pm – 9pm
- Venue: Sunken Garden Theater
- Address: 3875 N St Mary’s St, San Antonio, TX 78212
- Pets must be registered to participate.
- Pets and owners must be on their appointed stage at the appointed time (as outlined in their registration cards).
- Judges decisions are final.
- Pets and their costumes will be judged on the following criteria: Creativity, Uniqueness, Humor, Behavior, and Charisma.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at ALL times or held.
- Pets must be registered and up to date on their vaccinations.
- The safety of all animals at the event is the responsibility of their owners.
- Pet owners will be responsible for any damage or harm caused to property, people, or other animals due to their own actions or the actions of their pets.
- Pet owners must clean up after their dogs. Bags will be provided.
- No aggressive pets or pets in heat.
- Costumes must be comfortable and safe for the pets.
- Owners must wear registration their number and have it clearly visible to judges during the contest.
We look forward to seeing what our Bark in the Park 2022 contestants can come up with! If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.