SAN ANTONIO, TX (January 7, 2020) – Glassdoor has recognized Texas personal injury law firm Thomas J. Henry Law as one of the Best Places to Work in the United States for 2020, marking the second consecutive year that the firm has secured the accolade.
The San Antonio-based law firm once again ranked among the “Top 50 Small to Medium-sized Businesses” in the nation when it came to employee satisfaction, with an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5. Thomas J. Henry Law was the only law firm to make the list.
Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work are chosen based entirely on employee feedback. Before considering an employer, Glassdoor checks employee reviews for authenticity, quality, and consistency. Other criteria considered by Glassdoor include:
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Culture and Values
- Senior Management
- Work to Life Balance
“Success in the legal industry requires a team of a dedicated attorneys and staff,” said firm founder Thomas J. Henry. “My firm’s employees are warriors – they are the life-blood of Thomas J. Henry Law, and each team member is committed entirely to the success and satisfaction of our clients. I am equally committed to the success, satisfaction, and livelihood of my employees.”
About Thomas J. Henry Law
Thomas J. Henry Law is one of the nation’s leading personal injury firms. For over 25 years, the firm has fought to secure justice and compensation for individuals who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of others and to prevent similar instances of wrongful death from occurring again.
Since its founding in 1993, Thomas J. Henry Law has grown into the largest personal injury plaintiff’s firm in Texas, housing more than 175 attorneys and 350 supporting staff. The firm currently operates seven office locations across San Antonio, Corpus Christi, and Austin.
Founder Thomas J. Henry and his firm have been the recipients of numerous awards over the years.
In 2019, Thomas J. Henry Law was recognized as one of the nation’s Premier Law Firms by Newsweek.com. That same year, Bloomberg Businessweek published a feature on Thomas J. Henry, highlighting his firm’s “clear commitment to client satisfaction.” Thomas J. Henry was also named the Best Attorney of San Antonio by the San Antonio Current.
In 2018, Thomas J. Henry was named a Distinguished Lawyer by Lawyers of Distinction and was also recognized as one of the Best Personal Injury Attorneys in the nation by Newsweek.com. In 2017, Thomas J. Henry achieved one of the 10 largest verdicts recorded in Texas for the year (awarded to Thomas J. Henry by Texas Lawyer, an ALM company) as well as the #1 Texas Car Accident, Bus Accident, and Negligent Supervision Verdicts for the year (awarded to Thomas J. Henry by TopVerdict.com).
Recent verdicts include:
- $35 Million for a Trucking Accident Resulting in Wrongful Death (Expenses: $100,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $12,750,000.00 | Net to Client: $22,150,000.00)
- $30.2 Million for an Accident Involving a Recalled Vehicle Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $39,576.15 | Attorney’s Fees: $10,060,980.00 | Net to Client: $20,121,960.57)
- $12.7 Million for a Medical Malpractice Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $300.000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $2,000,000.00 | Net to Client: $10.4 Million – Purchase of Lifetime Annuity)
- $10.9 Million for Medical Malpractice Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $300,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $3,200,000.00 | Net to Client: $4,029,762.00 – Purchase of Lifetime Annuity)
- $10 Million for a Company Vehicle Accident Resulting in Spinal Cord and Back Injuries (Expenses: $125,000.00 | Attorney’s Fees: $4,250,000.00 | Net to Client: $5,625,000.00)
In 2016, Forbes Magazine named Thomas J. Henry a “Texas Leader in Law,” noting his ability to secure large financial awards, a positive reputation among professional peers, and a dedication to philanthropy at the local, national, and global levels.
Thomas J. Henry is also a lifetime member of both the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and of Rue Ratings’ “Best Attorneys of America.”
Outside of the courtroom, the firm is known for its many philanthropic endeavors and generous contributions to local and global communities.
The firm has an active philanthropy program which supports causes related to poverty, veterans, national disaster relief, education, animals, and the arts.