On This Page
Our Trucking Accident Attorneys Understand What it Takes to Win a FedEx Accident Lawsuit
The FedEx Corporation is comprised of six separate companies. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) oversees two of these companies, FedEx Freight and FedEx Ground. Under Texas law, transportation companies are responsible for the negligent actions of their employees. So, if your FedEx truck accident was caused by a negligent driver, your lawsuit will seek damages from both the driver as well as the company.
However, driver negligence is not the only thing FedEx can be held responsible for. FedEx must also ensure:
- Their drivers have obtained and maintained proper licensing to operate a commercial vehicle
- Their drivers have not committed any disqualifying criminal offenses that would compromise their CDL
- Their drivers understand they are prohibited from using handheld devices while driving
- Their drivers are in compliance with hours of service regulations at all times
- Their vehicles are properly maintained and inspected regularly
Failure to adhere to these regulations or any others coded in Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act (FMCSA) can result in a trucking company being held responsible for your injuries.
Contact an Experienced FedEx Truck Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one have seriously injured in a crash involving a FedEx truck, contact Thomas J. Henry immediately. Our experienced FedEx trucking injury lawyers are available to respond to FedEx accidents at any hour, day or night. Our lawyers understand that the immediate acquisition of evidence is paramount to understanding how the accident occurred. We will take immediate action on your case.
Our firm has offices in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin, serving clients across Texas and nationwide. Remember, your choice does matter. Contact us today for a free legal consultation. Attorneys are available 24/7, nights and weekends.