A 33-year-old motorcyclist is dead following a single-vehicle crash on San Antonio’s Northwest Side.
Details of the Fatal San Antonio Motorcycle Accident
According to the San Antonio Express-News, officers found a wrecked motorcycle on Interstate 10 West at Vance Jackson around 3:00 pm.
The police then found a cell phone, and final the motorcyclist’s body in a grassy median between the main lanes and the frontage road.
Police said there was no evidence that other vehicles were involved. The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.
2019 Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The following information was provided by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety:
- 5,014 motorcyclists were killed in crashes in 2019, marking a slight decrease from 5,038 in 2018.
- On average, motorcyclists are roughly 29 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash per miles traveled.
- An additional 84,000 motorcyclists were injured in accidents in 2019.
Injured in a Motorcycle Accident? Contact an Experienced San Antonio Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Did you get into an accident while you were riding on your motorcycle? If you were seriously injured and you know that you did not have any fault in causing the accident, you should try to seek compensation. Thomas J. Henry Law would like to help you seek financial compensation for your injuries and the trauma you have experienced
Our attorneys are available 24/7 to provide your FREE case review. If your injuries prevent you from visiting our San Antonio offices, we can send an attorney directly to you.
Our San Antonio Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone number: 210-941-2191 (attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 5710 W Hausman Rd, Suite 108, San Antonio, Texas 78249