Pothole Leads to Corpus Christi Motorcycle Accident
A motorcyclist has been hospitalized after striking a pothole in Corpus Christi.
Details of the Corpus Christi Motorcycle Accident
According to KRIS-TV, the crash occurred around 5:00 p.m. Monday on SPID near Everhart Road.
The mother of the motorcyclist said the 37-year-old man hit a pothole and lost control of his vehicle. He then crashed and fell.
The man was transported to the hospital with neck and back pain.
The crash remains under investigation.
2019 Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The following information was provided by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety:
- 5,014 motorcyclists were killed in crashes in 2019, marking a slight decrease from 5,038 in 2018.
- On average, motorcyclists are roughly 29 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash per miles traveled.
- An additional 84,000 motorcyclists were injured in accidents in 2019.
Speak to a Corpus Christi Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Following a motorcycle accident, it is important to seek immediate medical treatment and file a police report. After you or your loved one’s well-being is taken care of, call Thomas J. Henry. We’re available 24/7 to take your call and discuss your case at no charge. For more than 25 years, our motorcycle accident attorneys in Corpus Christi have helped injured victims receive the justice and compensation they deserve.
Our Corpus Christi Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone number: 361-254-7873 (attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address: 521 Starr Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401 (walk-in Monday through Friday)