H-E-B has issued a recalled for approximately 41,000 units of the Connect by H-E-B tri-ply stainless steel cookware due to an injury hazard.
Regarding the Cookware Recall
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), this cookware is being recalled due to an injury hazard.
While there have been no injuries reported, it has been discovered that the metal discs which cover the cookware’s rivets can pop off and hit consumers. Consumers are recommended to cease use of the recalled cookware immediately and return it to H-E-B for a full refund.
About the Recalled Connect by H-E-B Stainless Steel Cookware
- Sold as a 12-piece set or in individual pieces at H-E-B stores in Texas from September 2015 through December 2015 for $20-$250
- “Connect” can be found stamped into the base of the handle and the underside of the cookware
- There is no date code on the underside of the affected cookware
- UPC code can be located on the back of the product packaging
- Included Products:
- 8in Tri Ply Stainless Steel Fry Pan (UPC: 4122032279)
- 12Pc Cookware Set Tri Ply Stainless Steel (UPC: 4122032277)
- 10in Tri Ply Stainless Steel Fry Pan (UPC: 4122032280)
- 12in Deep Sauté w/Lid & Handle (UPC: 4122032297)
- 10in Tri Ply Non-Stick Stainless Steel Fry Pan (UPC: 4122032281)
- 8in Tri Ply Non-Stick Stainless Steel Fry Pan (UPC: 4122032283)
- 6Qt Dutch Oven (UPC: 4122032293)
- 12in Tri Ply Non-Stick Stainless Steel Fry Pan w/handle (UPC: 4122032290)
- 12Qt Stock Pot w/Lid (UPC: 4122032296)
- 12in Tri Ply Stainless Steel Fry Pan w/handle (UPC: 4122032286)