Attorney at Thomas J. Henry Law's San Antonio Office
Mr. Behr has practiced personal injury law in the State of Texas for the last 25 years. He received his Bachelor’s of Business Administration from Baylor University in 1991 and went on to obtain his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas Tech School of Law in 1994. Mr. Behr recently graduated from the Trial Lawyer College in Dubois, Wyoming where he improved his ability to discover clients’ stories by developing meaningful connections with each person involved with their cases. He is passionate about serving others and establishing meaningful relationships.
Mr. Behr has been married to his high school sweetheart for 27 years and has four children. In his free time, Mr. Behr enjoys spending time with his family and fishing.
- Automobile Accidents
- Company Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas
- The Chickasaw Bar Association (Oklahoma)
- Trial Lawyer’s College, Dubois, Wyoming
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas (J.D.)
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas (B.B.A.)