Austin Crash Leaves One Person Hospitalized
One person was transported to the hospital Wednesday night following a crash in east Austin.
Details of the Austin Car Accident
According to CBS Austin, the crash occurred around 11:25 pm at 3851 Manor Road and appears to have involved one vehicle.
ATCEMS said a 9-1-1 call came, reporting the accident and an unconscious adult. Medic arrived and declared the adult a “trauma alert.” The victim was rushed to Dell Seton medical Center with critical, life-threatening injuries.
It is unclear if the vehicle involved was a motorcycle or a scooter. Details on the events that led up to the crash were not immediately available.
The crash remains under investigation.
Texas Car Accident Statistics 2018
Information provided by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- There were 12,161 serious injury crashes in Texas in 2018 with 14,908 people sustaining a serious injury.
- There were 701 people killed in crashes occurring in intersections or related to an intersection.
- There were 548 people killed in head-on crashes in 2018.
- There were no deathless days on Texas roadways in 2018.
- There were 940 people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes where a driver was under the influence of alcohol. This is 26% of the total number of people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes.
Contact an Experienced Austin Auto Accident Attorney
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car crash? Our experienced Austin car accident lawyers are available 24/7 to take your call and provide you with a free consultation. Thomas J. Henry has a track record of achieving real results for clients suffering from serious and debilitating car accident injuries and was selected as one of the 2021’s Best Car Accident Lawyers in Austin by Expertise.
Let our attorneys navigate the legal process and deal with the insurance companies so you can focus on getting better. Call today to speak with an attorney or fill out the contact form on this page and we will contact you.
Our Austin, Texas Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone Number: (512) 520-0221(attorneys available 24/7, nights and weekends)
- Address:4401 West Gate Blvd Suite 200, Austin, TX 78745 (walk-in Monday through Friday)