Car Accident Near Circuit of the Americas Results in One Death
About the Fatal Austin Car Accident
According to KXAN News, the Austin-Travis County EMS were alerted to a fatal crash scene at 14302 FM 812 Road around 7:45 p.m. The incident location is near the Circuit of the Americas, a sports facility in Austin.
ATCEMS has announced that no one else was injured in the accident and that it only involved a car and a lone pedestrian. The victim was officially declared dead at the scene.
Dangerous Highways and Intersections in Austin, Texas
Like many of the large cities in Texas, across the city of Austin, traffic and congestion are a daily occurrence. The following highways and intersections are particularly dangerous due to the volume of vehicles traveling on these roads each day. When motorists drive irresponsibly in high-traffic areas, accidents and serious injuries occur.
- Interstate 35 (I-35), from US 290 to SH 71
- MoPac Expressway, from US 183 to S. Capital of Texas Highway
- N. Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360), from Ranch to Market 2244 to US 290
- Intersection of East Riverside Drive and South Pleasant Valley Road
- Intersection of Lamar Boulevard and Parmer Lane
- Intersection of Butler Road and Lamar Boulevard
- Intersection of Riverside Drive and Willow Creek Drive
Remember that severe accidents in Austin can occur on any road, highway, expressway, or side-street.
Contact an Experienced Austin Auto Accident Attorney
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car crash in Austin? Our experienced car accident attorneys in Austin are available 24/7 to take your call and provide you with a free legal consultation. Thomas J. Henry has a track record of achieving real result for clients suffering from serious and debilitating injuries. Let our team of attorneys help you navigate the legal process while you focus on healing. Call today to speak with an attorney, or fill out the contact form on this page and we will contact you.