Dorothy Lynch Dressing Recalled
Tasty Toppings Inc. has recently recalled several bottles of Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing due to a bottle malfunction that causes the dressing to spew out when opened.
About the Dressing Recall
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Tasty Toppings issued the recall for the bottles of dressing after extensive testing found that the dressing contained a non-harming bacteria, commonly used in yogurt and probiotics, that forms gas bubbles, causing the dressing to foam over or spew out when opened.
Tasty Toppings recommends that anyone with an affected bottle can return it to the store from where they bought it for a full refund.
Description of Recalled Dressing Bottles
The following information was provided by the FDA:
- The bottle is orange with a yellow cap, with “Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing” in white text on the front.
- The affected “Best By” dates for which the recall applies are:
- Between 9/16/16 and 1/7/17 for the Home Style 8, 16, or 32 ounce bottles
- Between 6/16/16 and 10/11/16 for the Home Style gallon-sized bottles
- All sizes of Fat Free dressing are not included in the recall
- Further recall information is available at dorothylynch.com