One Dead, Two Injured in Southeast Austin Crash
One person is dead and two others are injured following a two-vehicle crash in southeast Austin.
Details of the Austin Car Accident
KXAN reports the crash occurred around 7:05 am near 5500 Nuckols Crossing Road.
One person was declared dead at the scene. Two others were taken to the hospital with one person suffering serious life-threatening injuries.
It is unclear how the crash occurred, and the incident remains under investigation.
Texas Car Accident Statistics 2018
Information provided by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- There were 12,161 serious injury crashes in Texas in 2018 with 14,908 people sustaining a serious injury.
- There were 701 people killed in crashes occurring in intersections or related to an intersection.
- There were 548 people killed in head-on crashes in 2018.
- There were no deathless days on Texas roadways in 2018.
- There were 940 people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes where a driver was under the influence of alcohol. This is 26% of the total number of people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes.
Contact an Experienced Austin Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured in a crash in or around Austin, call Thomas J. Henry Law for immediate representation. Thomas J. Henry Law has represented injured victims in Austin for more than 25 years and has built a reputation for securing record-breaking settlements and verdicts.
Thomas J. Henry Law offers free consultations to clients and are available 24/7, nights and weekends. Call now.
Our Austin, Texas Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone Number: (512) 520-0221(attorneys available 24/7, nights and weekends)
- Address:4401 West Gate Blvd Suite 200, Austin, TX 78745 (walk-in Monday through Friday)