Potential Foreign Material in Coca-Cola Products: What You Need to Know About the Recall
According to USA Today, Coca-Cola recently issued a recall for a limited number of cases of Diet Coke, Sprite, and Fanta Orange distributed in Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida. The recall, initiated on November 6th, 2023, concerns potential foreign material found in some 12-ounce aluminum cans.
Details of the Recall
- Products: Diet Coke, Sprite, and Fanta Orange
- Size: 12-packs of 12-ounce aluminum cans
- States affected: Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida
- Diet Coke: 417 cases
- Sprite: 1,557 cases
- Fanta Orange: 14 cases
- UPC codes:
- Diet Coke: 49000028911
- Fanta Orange: 49000030730
- Sprite: 49000028928
- Best-by dates:
- Diet Coke: 01/29/24
- Fanta Orange: 07/29/24
- Sprite: 07/29/24
- Check your pantry: If you have any of the affected products with the listed UPC codes and best-by dates, please do not consume them.
- Return or dispose of the product: You can return the recalled items to the store where you purchased them for a full refund or dispose of them safely.
- Contact Coca-Cola: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Coca-Cola customer service.
- Coca-Cola reports that the recall is complete and there are no further affected products on the market.
- The nature of the potential foreign material is not yet disclosed.
- This recall is similar to a 2021 incident involving Minute Maid products due to metal objects.
Contact an Experienced Product Liability Attorney
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury or illness due to a defective or dangerous product, contact Thomas J. Henry Law. Over two decades of experience handling a multitude of defective product cases and extensive legal and financial resources allow us to provide our clients with truly dynamic legal representation. Thomas J. Henry Law has a proven track record of achieving real results for clients devastated by recalled products.
Let our recall lawyers help you recover the compensation you are entitled to. Our firm has offices in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, and Austin serving clients across Texas and nationwide. Contact our attorneys today for a free case review.