Sedan Slams into Ambulance, SUV in North San Antonio
Police are investigating an early morning accident in which a sedan collided with two other vehicles on San Antonio’s North Side.
Details of the San Antonio Crash
According to KSAT, the crash occurred around 12:20 a.m. in the 5200 block of Rittiman Road, near Interstate 35.
Police say a man driving a blue sedan westbound on Rittiman Road first hit an ambulance then struck an SUV that was traveling the opposite direction. The sedan then overturned and struck a light pole.
SAPD said the driver was not intoxicated. The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Texas Car Accident Statistics 2018
Information provided by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- There were 12,161 serious injury crashes in Texas in 2018 with 14,908 people sustaining a serious injury.
- There were 701 people killed in crashes occurring in intersections or related to an intersection.
- There were 548 people killed in head-on crashes in 2018.
- There were no deathless days on Texas roadways in 2018.
- There were 940 people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes where a driver was under the influence of alcohol. This is 26% of the total number of people killed in motor vehicle traffic crashes.
Speak with an Experienced San Antonio Car Crash Lawyer
If you have been involved in a crash in San Antonio or a nearby community, call Thomas J. Henry Law for representation. Our attorneys have the experience and resources to handle your claim effectively and aggressively. We will take immediate action on your claim and work to ensure you are in the position to secure maximum compensation.
Our San Antonio car accident lawyers are available 24/7 to assist you. We work on a contingency fee basis which means you pay us nothing unless and until we win your claim.
Our San Antonio Personal Injury Law Offices
- Phone number: 210-941-2191 (attorneys available 24/7 to assist you)
- Address:5710 W Hausman Rd, Suite 108, San Antonio, Texas 78249